* 1-3 years of interaction design or related design experience
* Basic Computer Knowledge
* Photoshop, Illustrator skills are must with UI design experience
* Design degree (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communication) or other related field from premier institutes like NID etc.
* Consumer focused internet experience, designing dynamic end-to-end online experiences or any web/mobile app/games design experience is plus
* Has made significant contributions to web or mobile applications
* Fast and Interactive Prototyping is a plus
* Ability to write detailed and clear interaction design specificat
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to present and influence design decisions
* Graduate in Industrial designing or any other designing
* The role expects the incumbent to not only envision the product but also make future concepts reality. As a good designer you need to have unique ability to engage in a broad range of disciplines including user research, brainstorming, sketching and wire framing, creating mockups, prototyping interactive design flows, designing engaging UI elements as well as working with product and development team to ensure a delightful final product. To create world class design solutions in order to create outstanding consumer experience through
* Understand users and envision the product
* Understand business need and drive the designs
* Understand users, their environment and how they are interacting with all parts of our web applications
* Come up with solutions which can fulfill the users need without compromising the business goals.
* Drive the new solutions from users need keeping the business goals intact.
* Interact with product managers and understand product priorities and needs
* Work closely with product/research team and users to validate the need and usability of your features you have designed.
* Collaborate with tech and QA team during the whole development process to make sure that product release is same as designed.
Rs 15,000 - Rs 30,000
Indianmesh is a great company for young and imaginative people to work. The company provides numerous opportunities to tap one's inner potential and explore one's talent. With so many work profiles one is able to become a versatile, confident and a well rounded person.
I am working with Indianmesh since 2 years and I have been able to build myself both personally as well as professionally. The management is always ready to provide support to their employees. Employees also get a lot of opportunities to enhance their skills through regular training.