* Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
* Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
* Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
* Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
* Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
* Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
* Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
* Maintains records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
* B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA
Rs 20,000 - Rs 50,000
Indianmesh is a great company for young and imaginative people to work. The company provides numerous opportunities to tap one's inner potential and explore one's talent. With so many work profiles one is able to become a versatile, confident and a well rounded person.
I am working with Indianmesh since 2 years and I have been able to build myself both personally as well as professionally. The management is always ready to provide support to their employees. Employees also get a lot of opportunities to enhance their skills through regular training.